GRU is always looking for dedicated, caring individuals to join our dynamic team. Please check the postings below for current open positions within our organization.
For more information, or to apply, please contact us using the "Contact" link above.
Family Support Specialist
Full Time 40 hrs. Week Monday–Friday
Location: Las Cruces Office
Travel: Alamogordo and LC outlying
Position closes February 13 2015
Benefits as per GRU, Inc. Policies
Please submit a letter of interest and Resume to email@example.com
or Mail to 212 S. Main Street LC NM 88001 Attn: Human Resources
Qualifications: Minimum one year experience in files and record management, good computer skills to include typing minimum 45 wpm, database file management. Requires excellent communication and writing skills; familiar with documentation and confidentiality rules/requirements and excellent organizational skills.
Prefer at least 1 yr. experience with DD Waiver standards and services
Bilingual English/Spanish Preferred.
Education requirements: Minimum of HS Diploma or GED, 2 years college preferred
The Family Support Specialist reports to the Administrator/Program director.
- Processing of applications for all Sub Contracted staff except Family Living Providers
- Contract management for all sub Contracted providers including Family Living Providers
- Overseeing and mentoring of Contracted Service Coordinators
- act as Service Coordinator for individuals served and not covered by GRU,Inc. contracted SCs
- Liaison between Families, Case managers, Service Coordinators and other IDT members and Agency personnel
- File maintenance to include INET, contractor files and FL provider files
- Internal Auditing and reviewing of files as noted previous bullet
- Trainings to include initial orientation for sub-contractors, Oversee completion of Individual Specific Training; comply with all training requirements as
per DDSD/DOH Standards
- participate in on-call rotation with other FS Specialists
- General duties to include effective crisis and emergency management, incoming phone calls, walk-ins
- other duties as assigned by Administrator